TSL 325 Approach / Escape / Expedition CLASSIC snowshoe
A versatile snowshoe, perfect for Uk or Alpine trekking.
Similar in design to the 305 series, but a larger size that holds great user weight.
- User weight upto 120kg
- Fits shoe sizes: 34- 47 EU
- Weight 1.7kg a pair
- Hourglass shape allows for easier stride when walking
- Design 3D Maximum climbing and side-hill traction under the foot
- Rapid Adjustment the size is quickly adjusted by sliding the rear part of the binding forwards or backwards
- Tightening through a ratchet system for a secure and fast fit
- Sound and Shock Absorbing System (SSAS)
- Heel block : only for transporting or storing snowshoe
- Heel lift : With the CLASSIC metal heel lifter, which is super durable
- Front teeth for maximum traction on steep terrain
- 6 replaceable steel crampons
Choosing a snowshoe
A short video explaining the key differences between the TSL & MSR snowshoe brands, filmed in Chamonix Mont Blanc by our guiding team. Our mountain store in Windermere stocks probably the largest range of snowshoes in the country, all of which have been selected by our UIMLA International Mountain Leader guiding team. If you'd like training on using snowshoes, we offer a wide range of snowshoeing courses, click here for details.